[cisco-voip] Files not backed up by BARS

Linsemier, Matthew MLinsemier at apcapital.com
Mon Oct 22 16:12:40 EDT 2007

You also may want to do a bug scrub for issues with backups and restores
in your current version BARS 4.0(8) compared to the current version
4.0(13).  I think that I restored a publisher using 4.0(8) here a few
months ago and didn't have to many issues other than I had to use the
exact same version to do the restore.

I always back up any UCXX scripts, ringtones, prompts (wav files), etc
by hand just because they are easy to just stick on a file share.

Matt