[cisco-voip] Delay when calling one extension - CCM 4.1(3)sr5b

Erick Bergquist erickbee at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 02:10:05 EDT 2007

Hi,

I am having an issue where we get the interdigit timeout delay when
dialing just one extension, 4222. We can dial 4223, 4224, 4225 without
delay. The CCM Detailed traces show potential matches exist but there
are no more matches anywhere to be found. I have checked the
NumPlan.CSV file and there are no translation patterns, no route
patterns, etc that also match. I have deleted the extension, put it
back and no change. I checked call park, meet me, and other numbers in
the system and nothing conflicts or overlaps this.

DNA doesn't show more then one match either.

Is there a way to find the other potential match from a trace file?