[cisco-voip] "cracky MOH"

Curt Shaffer cshaffer at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 10:05:54 EDT 2007

I have a client running CME and they have reported "cracky" MOH recently.
Every time I have called in (making them random) I have yet to replicate the
issue. Some initial research shows this to happen on Call Manager under
heavy loads. I'm wondering if the router is spiking for some reason but
knowing what I do about the company I can't see this as being an issue,
although I will probably set up some generic monitoring just in case.

Has anyone out there heard of this phantom "cracky" MOH in CME? If so what
have you found to be the cause? As a note, this is a new occurrence. The
system has been up for over a year without anyone mentioning this.

Thanks in advance!

Curt