[cisco-voip] Stumped with errors with AXL call using asp

Matthew J. Hughes mattjhughes at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 02:35:20 EDT 2007

HI guys,
I am running CCM6 and trying to run a test call to
https://myserver:8443/axl
i am using the API included text2base64 function to hash my username and
pass.
I keep getting a msxml parser error, I am thinking this is coming from my
webserver xml parser and not the ccm server?

msxml3.dll error 'c00ce505'
System error: -1072896763.

I'm pulling my hair out as I have been at this for 2 days now, I use to know
my way around ASP, but its been a while.
Anyone have experience with AXL on CCM6 that can shed some light?