[cisco-voip] Daylight Savings Time issues...

Robert Kulagowski rkulagow at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 15:56:19 EDT 2007

Scott Voll wrote:
> so if your running 4.1.3sr5d and OS 4.4asr11 I should be good?
>
> I'm upgrading tonight as I'm still on 4.4asr7 and 4.1.3es100.
>
> Scott
>
> PS.  any issues with Unity 4.0.5 or IPCCx 4.0.1?

Any opinions on running Win2K in the GMT timezone with no DST
adjustments at all?

I'm thinking that the impact would be:
1)  System clock in toolbar is wrong.
2)  My logs are going to be 6 hours off relative to wall clock time.

What's going to be the impact on the phones though?  If I say that a
phone is in the CST timezone, am I still going to have the wrong time on
2007-10-28?