[cisco-voip] Unity Connection 2.0.1 callback feature after listening to message?

Jason Aarons (US) jason.aarons at us.didata.com
Wed Oct 24 18:58:46 EDT 2007

Is Live Reply a licensed feature?

Users with voice mailboxes	 LicSubscribersMax	 500	 483	 17
Users with IMAP access to voice messages	 LicIMAPSubscribersMax	 10	 1	 9
Cisco Unity Inbox users	 LicVMISubscribersMax	 10	 1	 9
TTS and ASR (advanced) users	 LicAdvancedUserMax	 10	 0	 10
Voice ports	 LicVoicePortsMax	 16	 16	 0
Text-to-speech sessions	 LicRealspeakSessionsMax	 16	 0	 16
Voice-recognition sessions	 LicUnityVoiceRecSessionsMax