[cisco-voip] any Unity 5 + Exchange 2007 updates?

Ted Nugent tednugent73 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 19:59:34 EDT 2007

You need to order the upgrade .lic 4.x to 5.x using your UCSS or SAU, they
send you the media and a PAK to register to get an upgrade .lic. Once you
get the 4 to 5 .lic you can use your existing 4.x licenses. I also tried to
contact licensing and got shot down and instructed to go this path. It sucks
if you don;t know this up front you need to wait for them to send you the
damn PAK.

Unity/exchange 2007 went fine for me, with the exception of the exchange
2007 config its almost exactly like a win/exch 2k3 UM install. Nothing
special.