[cisco-voip] Cannot login to Callmanager 5.0 admin page

Carter, Bill bcarter at sentinel.com
Thu Oct 25 10:32:29 EDT 2007

The user name on http://x.x.x.x/cmadmin is ccmadministrator

-----Original Message-----
From: cisco-voip-bounces at puck.nether.net
[mailto:cisco-voip-bounces at puck.nether.net] On Behalf Of Manoj Kalpage
Sent: Thursday, October 25, 2007 9:20 AM
To: cisco-voip at puck.nether.net
Subject: [cisco-voip] Cannot login to Callmanager 5.0 admin page

Hi All,
I am having very strange issue with my newly installed Call Manager 5.0
server. It doesn't accept my credentials for call manager administration
page bellow.
http://192.168.0.10/ccmadmin.
BUT I can login to the URL http://192.168.0.10/iptflatform and server
CLI. I have reset the password using SET PASSWORD ADMIN and SET PASSWORD
SECURITY but still it keep saying "Login failed. Please try again". I am
just wondering I can create another username and password for ccmadmin
using CLI prompt. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.
MK