[cisco-voip] Arc Consoles losing connection

Nick csvoip at googlemail.com
Thu Oct 25 11:39:59 EDT 2007

I have an issue with arc consoles losing connection this is happening to a
number of consoles in the same site when I check the phones the debug
display on the phone it says
 *15:57:33 14: Name=SEP00146905158B Load= 7.0(3.0S) Last=CM-closed-TCP*
each time it loses connection, we have tried re patching to different
switchports and different switches and still seem to be getting the same
issue, could this be an isue with the phone load as it is very old firmware,
all other consoles on the same arc server and other phones in the same site
don't appear to be getting the issue althouh it may not be as noticeable as
on an Arc console.

Has anyone had this issue with Arc before or can make any suggestions on
what else to check