[cisco-voip] DMS 250?

Ted Nugent tednugent73 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 16:38:25 EDT 2007

In my experience its more important to ask the provider what protocol the
switch is runing rather then the actual switchtype. DMS250 to my knowledge
can run multiple protocols, NI2, 5ESS, NI1 (nortels NI1 = Cisco DMS100), NI1
for the rest of the world is only a BRI protocol. If they give you the
option always go for Ni2...