[cisco-voip] H323 dial-peers question

Ryan O'Connell Roconnell at unislumin.com
Sun Oct 28 22:20:35 EDT 2007

Many ways of accomplishing this. One way of doing it is let CallManager do the digit stripping. You can use the "significant digits" on the H.323 page of Callmanager to only accept 4 digits instead of 10. Then you can setup one incoming, (or multiple depending if you have a Pub and a Sub in your environment) dialpeer that sends all 10 digits to Callmanager.
If you need to do any translations outside of this you can do it all in callmanager with partitions and translation patterns

Example

dial-peer voice 1 voip

 description Incoming from PSTN

 preference 1