[cisco-voip] DST change delay

Andre Beck cisco-voip at ibh.net
Mon Oct 29 08:15:39 EDT 2007

Hi,

last weekend our local time changed from CEST back to CET. Now DST
issues are a seemingly neverending story, but it generally worked, at
least time was correct on monday morning. I was informed, however, that
the phones displayed the wrong time for the complete duration of sunday,
they just went correct on the day change to monday.

CCM is 5.1.3.1000-12.

Anyone with similar problems? Fixes?

TIA,
Andre.
--
    .sig making fun of Santa Claus Operation currently unavailable

-> Andre Beck    +++ ABP-RIPE +++    IBH Prof. Dr. Horn GmbH, Dresden <-