[cisco-voip] Help for 7970 "Product Specific Information" is incomplete on 4.1.3SR5d

Robert Kulagowski rkulagow at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 12:37:21 EDT 2007

The "Log Server" part of it says
..."the format is" and then nothing.

What's the format?

Also, here's what I'm trying to accomplish with all this AUX port
questions.  I have a site where the users say they have "phantom"
phones.  Phones autodial from the directory, mysteriously won't answer, etc.

If I look at the CM logs, I'll see the call coming in from the phone,
but that doesn't tell me why the _phone_ thinks that it needed to make a
call, such as went off hook, user press {foo}, or whatever.

And it's more than one device, which makes me think it's not faulty hook
switches.