[cisco-voip] Upgrade to V6.0 hanging

Daniel Martin martind at cae.com
Tue Oct 30 18:17:59 EDT 2007

Hi,

I'm having a problem upgrading my prod publisher from v5.1.1 to
v6.0(1a). I was able to do it without any problems on my lab cluster.

I'm using the V5.x to V6.0(1a) Upgrade DVD which I used to do the lab.

When I start the upgrade, it downloads from DVD and after a while it
just hangs. Sometimes it's a 1000Mb, 800MB and even around 650MB.

I can see the CPU hit 100% and stay there. That's when it hangs.

The server is a 7825H1 with 2GB of RAM, 72GB hard drive and a 3.04GHz
CPU which meets the hardware requirement.

Anybody have this problem before?

Thanks,

Daniel.

Daniel Martin