[cisco-voip] Unified CM Telephony Subsystem is Out of Service

Stift e.dumbledore at googlemail.com
Wed Oct 31 06:38:23 EDT 2007

Hi,

we try to running an CUCCX 5 Installation. Every service is working,
only the important CM Telephony Subsystem is out of service.

Hi,

we've set up IPCC5 connected to CCM5.1. Everything worked finde, but
then we found out that we had used a wrong license file and had to
rebuild the IPCC from scratch (re-installed OS and IPCC).
We deleted the CTI-Ports, the CTI-Routepoints, the "CTI 1"-user and the
RmCm-User from the CM before the rebuilt.

After the initial setup, it seems to be allright (users are created),
but the system goes to "partial service", the Telephony subsystem is out
of service.

The eventlog shows an error message saying that the connection to the
CTI gets lost.

Any ideas?