[cisco-voip] XML app to register a phone into a line group...??

Benny Giebens BGI at Helios-it.com
Wed Oct 31 07:20:14 EDT 2007

Hi,
i'm looking for an application that can be run on a phone thru xml.
Here is the problem.
Incoming calls are handled by hunt Pilot/Hunt List/Line groups
Now we need some kind of handling of the line groups, because the
members change a lot in those line groups.
Is there some existing xml app, that allows you to register your number
under a line group, so that once registered you are also receiving the
phone calls for that hunt pilot.
Ideal would be if this is done on the phone (we all use extension
mobility so have all xml capable phones).
An other solution could be a web page accessible for normal users to
register them self via the webpage (off course not via the admin pages).

Anybody knows if such a solution exisist or can be made?
Rgds
Benny Giebens