[cisco-voip] Directories URL button

Karl Whitson KWhitson at cmbtec.com
Wed Oct 31 08:50:41 EDT 2007

With Call Manager 5.1 I was wondering if you can assign one of the buttons on the phone to be a one button touch to get to the Personal Fast Dials screen under Directories?  I know that you can assign an IP Phone Service URL to a button, but could I also do the same thing to get tot eh Personal Fast Dials section under the Directories key?

Is it possible to assign the Personal Fast Dials to an IP phone service that points to the section under the Directories key?

Karl Whitson
CMB Technologies
DID:  508.422.8413
Cell:  603.930.4189