[cisco-voip] Phone registration status

Wes Sisk wsisk at cisco.com
Wed Oct 31 11:26:24 EDT 2007

Hi Robert,

Device registration status is not stored in the SQL database.  It is far
too 'realtime' to log in permanent storage.

That said there are a few ways to query device registration status:
1. mmfspy from the command prompt of the CM server
2. SNMP looking at the device table in the CCM mib.  It gives the same
information as mmfspy
3. http://<server>/ccmadmin/reports/DeviceListX.asp gives the same
information as mmfspy

DeviceListX.asp is only available in 4.x.  It is removed in CM5.x and
replaced with the AXL Serviceability kit.

/Wes