[cisco-voip] IPCC Calls "Stuck" in Queue

Sheeraz Saeed/NE/Karachi Sheeraz.Saeed at Wateen.com
Tue Apr 1 01:45:40 EDT 2008

Christopher,

Also check your ICD queue Algorithm because call queuing depends on
Algorithm you are using or check whether you have adequate agents to
handle huge number of calls.

________________________________

From: cisco-voip-bounces at puck.nether.net
[mailto:cisco-voip-bounces at puck.nether.net] On Behalf Of Ed Leatherman
Sent: Monday, March 31, 2008 10:11 PM
To: Gregory, Christopher D.
Cc: cisco-voip at puck.nether.net
Subject: Re: [cisco-voip] IPCC Calls "Stuck" in Queue

Christopher,

Short term, you can usually reset the CRS engine from the appadmin
control center to get rid of them, when you have an opportunity to
interrupt service. Obviously you'll want to track down the root cause so
they don't reappear, Joe's email is a good one on tracking that down.

On Mon, Mar 31, 2008 at 12:50 PM, Gregory, Christopher D.