[cisco-voip] How NOT to send Suspend on ISDN?

Kelemen Zoltan keli at carocomp.ro
Tue Apr 1 03:22:07 EDT 2008

We have Euro-isdn, or primary-net5 here in Europe, and I assume it
wouldn't be functional otherwise anyway. Most of the calls do work
through this switch.

The switch I'm connecting to seems to be a Huawei SoftX3000 according to
the traces I received from the provider.

Also, according to this trace, the remote caller will disconnect with a
normal call clearing as a response to the SUS message transmitted to
them originating from my gateway.

So. any ideas?

thanks,
  Zoltan