[cisco-voip] Call Recording

Rares Ispas rares at raisoftware.ro
Tue Apr 1 07:23:31 EDT 2008

Hello Chris,

We are the developers of CallReplay ( http://call-replay.com ). You may
find CallReplay very easy to install and cost effective. It supports
automatic and on-demand recording as well as multi-site replication and
archival. BTW, modern call recorders manage storage automatically, so you
do not need to tag manually all the calls to be recorded.

Download the kit from here:
http://call-replay.com/Download

--
Regards,