[cisco-voip] Cisco - E1 voice configuration

Ali Kemal Yurtseven yurtseven at meteksan.net.tr
Tue Apr 1 07:58:50 EDT 2008

Hi,

We have some brach offices which are using 1751V routers with FXS
interfaces and a headquarter which is using a 3660 with 4 FXS ports. All
these routers have a gatekeeper, which is a 2610XM router. Now, we're
adding a multi-flex e1 card to headquarter router. For the fxs
interfaces, we used dial-peer voice pots. When we tried to add a new
pots dial-peer, it didn't show up on the gatekeeper. We couldn't see the
new peer with show gateway command on the headquarter router as well.
How should we add the new dial-peer for e1 interface ?