[cisco-voip] 7914 line state and CM v4 (was 7931)

Jenkins, Matthew matthew.jenkins at fairmontstate.edu
Tue Apr 1 09:41:29 EDT 2008

Thanks for the responses.  Is there no way for a 7914 to display line
state on CM4.2(3)sr2b?  I found a thread from a couple years ago where
it appeared someone had gotten it to work.  We have the 7914's working
for speed dials on CM4 but line state does not work.

Thanks,

Matt

Matthew Jenkins
Network/Server Administrator