[cisco-voip] XML Err [4]: Parse Error

Sechaba Mokoena Sechaba.Mokoena at btgroup.co.za
Tue Apr 1 11:54:33 EDT 2008

Thanks, I found out that the "&" character was the problem.

Regards,

Sechaba Mokoena
Systems Engineer
Bytes Technology Group - Systems Integration

Tel : (+27) (11) 205-7000 |  Fax: (+27) (11) 205-7584  |  Cell : (+27) 84 798-6803 | msn:sechaba.mokoena at hotmail.com
Web  : www.btgroup.co.za  |  Press Office : www.itweb.co.za/office/bytes   |   Licensing : www.purelicensing.co.za

Bytes Systems Integration (Pty) Ltd : Registration No: 1995/012031/07
A subsidiary of Bytes Technology Group SA (Pty) Ltd,   In association with KAGISO
P O Box 5905, Halfway House, 1685, Midrand;  Bytes Business Park, Block B, 241 Third Road, Halfway Gardens, Midrand, South Africa
E-Mail Disclaimer: http://www.altron.co.za/email.asp or phone: (+27) (11) 205-7000