[cisco-voip] Strange intermittent MoH problem

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Tue Apr 1 16:24:36 EDT 2008

Does MP use multicast audio for it's RTP streams?   Since each MOH
source gets its own multicast IP address/port if MP is sending
multicast for a conference (I have no idea if it does this or not)
and it ends up sending on the same IP/port the MOH server is using
then this could happen.

I'd work to get a sniffer capture so you can see what the phone is
receiving.

-Ryan