[cisco-voip] Unity Connection, 7945s and they funny noise they make together

Matthew J. Hughes mattjhughes at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 16:38:39 EDT 2008

I recently added a few 7945 to our network. They are great, crystal clear
audio and nice screen. However when you go to leave a voicemail message it
starts making a odd noise intermittently through out leaving the message,
getting louder as time goes on.   The noise is a gurgle time noise similar
to when u have your cell phone close to speakers.  Anyone else experienced
this issue? I have been searching for others but cant think of what terms to
search for.  All the phones are using 711u for their protocol but only the
funny noise comes from the 7945s