[cisco-voip] Shared Line Usage

Matthew Loraditch MLoraditch at heliontechnologies.com
Wed Apr 2 15:07:19 EDT 2008

Ok so I'm trying to make sure I am doing this the best way possible.
I have a large number of users, I need all of their phones to have a shared line that rings simultaneously on each phone.
To do this I should add a DN on each phone in the same partition and then change the Multiple Call/Call Waiting Numbers to be sufficiently large enough to ensure that the shared line does not go busy?
Does this sound right?
I would really much rather do a hunt group but  that's not really an option.

Matthew Loraditch
Helion Automotive Technologies