[cisco-voip] silly qs: change pri time slot

Syed Khalid Ali Khalid_Khursheed at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 3 03:52:47 EDT 2008

hi

previously we had a 32 channel dsp card. we had one pri and a four port fxo card. when i configured the pri group time slots it told me that maximum can be 28 as enough dsp resources not available.

recently we installed another pri and another dsp but i tried to change the time slot to 31 on first pri it told me to shutdown the voice interface card.

I tried shutting down the controller as well as the logical serial interface but in vain. below is the configration script:

network-clock-participate wic 1
!
controller E1 0/1/0
 shutdown
 framing NO-CRC4
 pri-group timeslots 1-28  <-- need to change to 31
!
controller E1 0/1/1
 framing NO-CRC4
 pri-group timeslots 1-31