[cisco-voip] silly qs: change pri time slot

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Thu Apr 3 10:24:08 EDT 2008

In summary to change the timeslots for the PRI you have to remove the
existing PRI config.
1. shut down the voice-port for the PRI
2. shut down the serial interface for the PRI (maybe not necessary
but I do it)
3. 'no pri-group timeslots...' on the controller you want to change
4. reconfigure pri-group
5. 'no shut' the serial interface for the PRI
6. 'no shut' the voice-port for the PRI

This should take care of it for you.  Shutting the controller itself
is an option, but like the serial interface may not be necessary.

-Ryan