[cisco-voip] prevent IP Phone from up/downgrading FW in LAB wh en changing CallManagers

Dave dschulz at skyline-ats.com
Sun Apr 6 16:08:40 EDT 2008

Keep in mind, the CM will compare the version level of the phone compared to its Device Defaults.   The load in the phone configuration will all upgrades to the individual phone, as long as you have uploaded the correct configuration.  If you have two different CMs, it might make sense to install the same phone load on both versions and avoid the issue.  HTH.