[cisco-voip] TFTP Throttle

Matthew Saskin matt at saskin.net
Mon Apr 7 10:57:21 EDT 2008

The option is there with 4.2(3)sr2b - the first time I noticed it was
after a Devpack 39 installation.  It doesn't appear that it works, but
then again, we didn't do a clusterwide reboot after devpack installation
since we were just updating firmware and not adding new phone models to
the cluster.

-matt