[cisco-voip] ports used for CCM 6.1

Johnny Crothers Johnny.Crothers at gen-i.co.nz
Mon Apr 7 17:13:28 EDT 2008

Thanks Chris,

Exactly what I was after!

________________________________

From: Chris Clouse [mailto:Chris.Clouse at cdw.com]
Sent: Monday, 7 April 2008 1:57 p.m.
To: Johnny Crothers; cisco-voip at puck-nether.net
Subject: RE: [cisco-voip] ports used for CCM 6.1

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/port/6_1/61plrev1.pdf

From: cisco-voip-bounces at puck.nether.net
[mailto:cisco-voip-bounces at puck.nether.net] On Behalf Of Johnny Crothers
Sent: Sunday, April 06, 2008 8:48 PM
To: cisco-voip at puck-nether.net
Subject: [cisco-voip] ports used for CCM 6.1

Hi all,

We are currently looking at deploying a CCM cluster over a WAN, so
distributed Call Agents.

I've been asked the question about what access we would need to remotely
manage a CCM 6.1 installation. The management would also include the
ability to apply patch's, obtain traces etc...

Does anyone have a document that relates to CCM 6.1? I can still find
the TCP/UDP port numbers for 4.1, but nothing for 6.1.

Any idea's? Link's?

Cheers,

Johnny

This communication, including any attachments, is confidential. If you
are not the intended recipient, you should not read it - please contact
me immediately, destroy it, and do not copy or use any part of this
communication or disclose anything about it. Thank you. Please note that
this communication does not designate an information system for the
purposes of the Electronic Transactions Act 2002.