[cisco-voip] Extension Mobility with Device Mobilty

Johnny Crothers Johnny.Crothers at gen-i.co.nz
Mon Apr 7 17:17:02 EDT 2008

Hi all,

Has anyone used Extension mobility with device mobility to get around
users moving desks and CAC getting all out of wack? I'm writing an HLD
without the kit so I cant try it out in a lab to see if it works, has
anyone done this before? Had any issues? Does it work the same way it
would if you were to move a physical phone or use IP Communicator?

Thanks again for the help!

This communication, including any attachments, is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not read it - please contact me immediately, destroy it, and do not copy or use any part of this communication or disclose anything about it. Thank you. Please note that this communication does not designate an information system for the purposes of the Electronic Transactions Act 2002.