[cisco-voip] Locale problem!

Andreas Løvschal Andreas at martinhansen.dk
Tue Apr 8 05:55:19 EDT 2008

Hi

I'm having a bit of a problem. I just changed the locale of the phones on my UC520 and now the 7931G has a text-problem. The font size has increased so that the letters are to big to be shown in the display. On all the other phone models the font size has decreased.

I changed the locale to Danish and the problem occurred. I then tried to undo the change for that phone by reinstalling the locale-files for the model but no luck!

What can I do to make this work and why did it happen???

Thanks.

Lovschal