[cisco-voip] Gatekeeper

Jorge L. Rodriguez Aguila jorge.rodriguez at netxar.com
Tue Apr 8 10:44:35 EDT 2008

The Fastest Way is to create remote Zones and Pass Traffic from one Zone into another. The More elegant way is to use Directory Gatekeepers as Chris Said. One piece of advice. With 400 Sites in the Zone I would recommend that you deploy and Alternate Gatekeeper, not just the one gatekeeper.

Jorge Rodríguez Aguila
CCNA,CCVP,CRMCS
Senior Voice/Data Network Consultant
Netxar Technologies