[cisco-voip] Blocking Numbers

Tim Reimers treimers at ashevillenc.gov
Wed Apr 9 14:47:11 EDT 2008

Translation pattern.

I did this to force the insertion of area code in a situation where
calling a number without AC on it meant that the local carrier was
without contract in place, charging a TON for a call, whereas putting AC
on meant that the carrier handed it to our LD carrier, who charged the
agreed upon rate.

Same sort of situation, I'd think, except that you're doing a replace
instead of insert