[cisco-voip] Unity dis list

Pat Hayes pat-cv at wcyv.com
Thu Apr 10 11:52:22 EDT 2008

Ah, ok. I've done it before, it appears the only impact is that, Unity
will still let you address messages to it, but then the sender gets an
NDR in their inbox. The impact appears to be entirely outside of Unity,
(that is, Unity can still submit the message, just like it did before),
so I doubt it would know the difference, but, at the same time, I
haven't done extensive testing with it, so take from that what you will.