[cisco-voip] Virtual IP for Management CCM 6.1

Johnny Crothers Johnny.Crothers at gen-i.co.nz
Thu Apr 10 18:33:35 EDT 2008

Has there been any changes to the way Cisco allows remote management
such as SNMP traps?

We are wanting to use the two NIC's, one to be on the customers network
ip range and the other to be on our management range for SNMP traps.

Can we configure the two NIC's like this? Or is it not supported?

Cheers,

Johnny

This communication, including any attachments, is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not read it - please contact me immediately, destroy it, and do not copy or use any part of this communication or disclose anything about it. Thank you. Please note that this communication does not designate an information system for the purposes of the Electronic Transactions Act 2002.