[cisco-voip] R: ISDN PRI Line Issue

Alessandro Bertacco alessandro.bertacco at alice.it
Fri Apr 11 05:43:06 EDT 2008

Hi, I've the same problem, the error is ISDN Se0/0/0:15 SERROR:
process_pri_simple: NO name in GTD.

The problem affect only on incoming call from PSTN, not outgoing call.

Customer tell us the problem recurring from 10 days, the system is online
from 2years with no problem like that before.

Customer tell us that some incoming call experience One-Way audio. Called
ear voice, but caller don't.

I've contacted telephon company (Telecom Italia) that tell me no errors
detected on their system and that the problem is on my PBX.. :O((

We have reloaded CCM cluster, and voice gateway, nothing change!

The voice gateway is configured in H.323 mode, and is equipped with two
controller E1 PRI, but only one is used actually.

Do you think I an try to switch the Primary Trunk to the unused PRI port and
make some test?

Any idea?
Thank you very much
Regards
Alessandro Bertacco

Router Voice  Gateway is sh ver
Cisco IOS Software, 2800 Software (C2800NM-SPSERVICESK9-M), Version
12.4(4)T1, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc4)
Technical Support: http://www.cisco.com/techsupport
Copyright (c) 1986-2005 by Cisco Systems, Inc.
Compiled Wed 21-Dec-05 17:42 by ccai

ROM: System Bootstrap, Version 12.3(8r)T7, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)

uptime is 22 hours, 21 minutes
System returned to ROM by reload at 13:08:05 UTC Thu Apr 10 2008
System image file is "flash:c2800nm-spservicesk9-mz.124-4.T1.bin"

Cisco 2821 (revision 53.51) with 249856K/12288K bytes of memory.
Processor board ID FCZ095172FS
2 Gigabit Ethernet interfaces
31 Serial interfaces
2 Channelized E1/PRI ports
DRAM configuration is 64 bits wide with parity enabled.
62720K bytes of ATA CompactFlash (Read/Write)