[cisco-voip] Playing Annunciator messages to external callersfor Unallocated/Unassigned DNs

Erik Goppel egoppel at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 05:04:50 EDT 2008

a TCL Script would work, it i s just the a matter of creating the correct
dial-peer matching, or let everything pass through the TCL dial-peer, and
look for the unallocated/unassigned number messages, and perform you actions
on that.
a TP from CCM back to the gateway would also work, however, in case of a CCM
down, you can`t play an emergency message or somehing like that.
the easy way would be, to use a TP on CCM back to the Gateway, and play a
message from the dialpeer.
The complicated (but nicer way), would be to catch your incoming call on a
tcl dial-peer on the gateway, and let the tcl forward it to your CCM, and
let the tcl check your signaling messages.
if you catch the unallocated/unassigned number, play a wav file, and/or
reroute the call. If you have no signaling path to the CCM anymore, play an
emergeny message or something.
I guess you would go for the easy way, probably best in your case.