[cisco-voip] docuementation on IPCCE

Joris Arts jarts at speechworks.nl
Tue Apr 15 08:37:26 EDT 2008

Hi Muneeb,

I presume when saying IPCCE, you mean IPCC Enterprise as opposed to IPCC
Express. The new names for these products are Unified Contact Center
Enterprise and Unified Contact Center Express.
Generic documention on IPCC Enterprise is available at:
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/custcosw/ps1844/tsd_products_support_
series_home.html

The IPCC scripting guide (callflow management) is available at:
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/ip
cc_enterprise/ipccenterprise7_0/user/guide/ipce70sg.pdf

I hope this will help you.

Best regards,

Joris Arts

Speechworks Consultancy