[cisco-voip] DMA File Validation Failed

Louis Koekemoer (ZA) Louis.Koekemoer at za.didata.com
Tue Apr 15 08:51:08 EDT 2008

I'm busy upgrading a CallManager 4.1(3) cluster to 6.0. Ran DMA, and got the TAR file. I install UC6.0, and when I get to the point where it pulls the .tar file from my SFTP server, straight after, it gives me an error "DMA File Validation failed: No DMABackupInfo.inf file was found". I have opened the .tar file with winzip, and the file is there. I even opened the file, and it gives me all my network details, and I have made sure that this is all the info I used when I build the new server. Any ideas?

Kind regards

Louis

"http://www.dimensiondata.com/emaildisclaimer.htm"