[cisco-voip] IPCC Express - CAD Not Ready Reason Codes

Micah Bennett mbennett at als-xtn.com
Tue Apr 15 11:03:36 EDT 2008

Hello group

We have IPCC Expres 4.05SR2.  We are using the Cisco Agent Desktop with
our call center.  We have configured custom reason codes for the Not
Ready status.  These include such things as Lunch, Break, Outbound
Calling, Training, etc....

We are trying to find out if there is a way to change between different
Not Ready reason codes without first going to a READY status.

For example, an agent may be doing training so they are logged into the
system, but they are Not Ready with a reason code of "Training".  They
then get ready to go to lunch.  They need to be able to change from Not
Ready - Training to Not Ready - Lunch without having to go READY first.
The reason for this is because our call center is busy enough that they
may receive a call during the few seconds that they go into a Ready
status before changing to a different Not Ready reason code.

Thanks.

Micah Bennett
Telecommunications Admin
Automated License Systems

The information contained in this email and any attachments is confidential and may be subject to copyright or other intellectual property protection. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to use or disclose this information, and we request that you notify us by reply mail or telephone and delete the original message from your mail system.