[cisco-voip] AXL on CM 6

Ruttman, Pete G. PRuttman at foley.com
Wed Apr 16 11:25:49 EDT 2008

Any ideas why my SOAPMonitor is blank when I send an AXL command to it.
I have code to copy a phone to another phone entry and it works but
during the read and insert, I see nothing in the monitor.  I can Start
and Stop the Monitor from the buttons below so it seems somewhat
functional.

Pete Ruttman