[cisco-voip] DMA File Validation Failed

Louis Koekemoer (ZA) Louis.Koekemoer at za.didata.com
Thu Apr 17 04:28:50 EDT 2008

Guys,

I'm please to say that although my log said my DMA was successful, it does not mean it was successful. My original tar file was 104mb, and last night I just left it for another 12.5hours to run, and it created a 116mb file. This file was 100% successful. Thanks for everyone trying to help me here.

Kind Regards

Louis Koekemoer
Cisco IPT Systems Engineer
Dimension Data South Africa