[cisco-voip] Nbar missing some RTP traffic

Ellington, Chris Chris.Ellington at inin.com
Thu Apr 17 10:59:27 EDT 2008

That's the other reason I like to use ACLs - there's really isn't (or
doesn't seem to be) a standard for RTP so if you know what you are
likely to encounter it's easy enough to write an ACL.  I realize that if
you are a service provider, you can't always know but your customers
will likely complain if you are contracted to do EF on RTP and aren't -
they will notice quickly enough.

chris