[cisco-voip] Percentage of good calls went below the limit specified on Apr 16, 2008

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Thu Apr 17 12:37:37 EDT 2008

The CAR classifications for QOS are all based on the CMR records.
You can look in the CAR config to see what the thresholds are for
each classification level but if any one of the metrics is below Good
then the whole call is classified at that lower level.  The last time
I looked it classified on jitter, lost packets, and maybe one more
thing.

-Ryan