[cisco-voip] Maximum Length of a number

Aman Chugh aman.chugh at gmail.com
Fri Apr 18 13:53:07 EDT 2008

Thanks Wes for helping me.

I read through the bug, what does 4.0(0.197) mean does that mean that the
fix is there in 4.1.3.

I am sending the call over to PSTN from an H.323 gateway using an E1. So it
is may be an Issue with H.323 ISDN gateway as it truncates the digits to 24
from 25. Would this work with MGCP ISDN. Any other workaround to make this
work.

TIA

Aman

  _____