[cisco-voip] AXL on CM 6

Adam cisco at adman.net
Mon Apr 21 22:54:49 EDT 2008

Thanks to everyone who responded to this thread... FYI for those who are
interested my original code worked, however I was omitting the trailing "/"
from the AXL url - I was sending to https://server:8443/axl not
https://server:8443/axl/. Technically not any different, but if you don't
put in the slash at the end the CM server just spits back the generic "use a
post" error.

-Adam