[cisco-voip] Forwarding calls to h323 gateway with standart Cisco TCL script 2.1.2.2

Aykut NURAT aykut.nurat at asay.com.tr
Thu Apr 24 06:08:46 EDT 2008

Hi Everyone,

We configured standart cisco TCL script on a CCME 4.2 router and everything works fine with registered ephones.

But I could not forward outside callers to h323 gateway with standart cisco TCL script because İt is not possible to add a h323 destination pattern number under a hunt group.

I wonder is this possible with this standart tcl script?

Or can I find a tcl script that can forward outside callers to h323 end points somehow?

Ps: cme-bacd-2.1.2.2.tar is the version that i use on 12.4.xw ios.

Any idea or information is appreciated.

Have a nice day,

Aykut

Checked by AVG.